- A commercial license is needed when not releasing your source code under AGPLv3
- All licenses are Royalty-Free, no hidden prices, one time fee.
- All licenses are perpetual, and no renewal required.
- Start-up companies get 50% discount off licenses.
- One common End User License Agreement that covers all our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get rid of the watermark in my PDF?
The watermark appears only for unlicensed instances of UniDoc. After applying community, individual or a business license it will go away.
Do I need to license my test servers?
No, only production servers count. You can have as many testing and staging servers as you want.
How many servers do I need if deploying in the cloud?
As the cloud is built to scale and is distributed in nature, a Business license is needed.
Can I distribute UniDoc with my application to my customers?
Yes, all licenses are Royalty-Free.
Do I need to renew my subscription?
Our licenses are perpetual, so you the license does never expire.
Can I evaluate the product before buying a license?
Yes, feel free the use the open source license while evaluating and then buy a license from us when you are ready.
Do you offer support?
Feel free to contact us and we will discuss your requirements.