- A UniDoc license is needed when not releasing your source code under AGPLv3
- All licenses are Royalty-Free, no hidden prices, one-time fee.
- All licenses are perpetual, and no renewal required.
- Start-up companies get a 20% discount off business licenses.
- One common End User License Agreement that covers all our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get rid of the watermark in my PDF?
The watermark appears only for unlicensed instances of UniDoc. After applying a license it will go away.
Do I need to license my test servers?
No, only production servers count. You can have as many testing and staging servers as you want.
How many servers do I need if deploying in the cloud?
As the cloud is built to scale and is distributed in nature, a Business license is needed.
Can I distribute UniDoc with my application to my customers?
Yes, all licenses are Royalty-Free.
Do I need to renew my subscription?
Our licenses are perpetual, so the license does never expire.
Can I evaluate the product before buying a license?
Yes, feel free to contact us for a trial license which will have a short expiry.
Do you offer support?
Feel free to contact us and we will discuss your requirements.